Bad yeast infection? Please help me.

Edited , 2 users are following.

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help. i had protected sex with a new partner a couple of weeks ago. the day after, i got my period. on day 5 or 6 of my period, i started itching and burning, not unusual for me with using pads.

9 days after we initially had sex, so maybe 3 or 4 days after itching started, we had a lot of vigorous sex. then two days later, same again.

my instinct is saying that having so much sex while having thrush has made the thrush worse, irritated my skin etc. the patch in the picture is unbearable to touch and stings like mad when i wee. there is a constant itch/sting. its directly below my clitoris, and kind of sticks together in the day meaning that it hurts like hell when i open my legs.

imagein addition, the small patches pictured appeared on one of my labia. researching sex during thrush and having had a telephone consultation with a sexual health nurse, I'm working on the basis that this is due to lots of sex, when my skin was already irritated, but i am worried about the possibility of herpes with having a new partner, although he's never had symptoms, and we used a condom. image

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

i do have thick white lumpy discharge too.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

is it likr an ulcer or like peeling skin cant really tell. doesnt look typically herpes related, althougj you never know. have u taken any tests like herpes or thrush or sny other stds since u got these sympyoms? how long has this patch been here? thrush can cause drying skin in the moist areas etc.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

thanks for replying. it's kind of like an ulcer i guess, but more like almost a coating over my skin. it doesn't look like it's filled with anything. reminds me a bit maybe of athlete's foot and that coupled with the fact that it's right in a fold is making me think it's fungal but I'm so anxious with having the other spots too. image

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

has a doctor seen it and have u had any tests run? only way to know is go and get a thrush test if thrush is present take treatment see if it clears up if it does see if reoccurs. could be either honestly, you will be fine no matter the outcome. go to the doctors for sure

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up