Balance before and during bleeding

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies, wondering if anyone can help. I've been on tibolone for nearly two weeks prior to this I was on estrodot 25 plus utrogestan 100mg 1x daily, this caused me to bleed every month so wanted to come off

Well I've had a light bleed over the past few days which brought a migraine and severe nausea

I've suffered with balance problems and lightheadedness during this past year but noticed it's much worse if I take a bleeding

This is causing me terrible anxiety, I feel I'm going round in circles with it all and worrying myself sick, I couldn't even lie down in bed till 4.30 this morning because I felt so off balance

I'm feeling really scared and vulnerable at the moment and wondering if any ladies have had the same symptoms to share

Hugs to everyone

Brenda X

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I too was having the off balance, migraines ,nausea, light headness and anxieties! Unfortunately it took me to emergency room visits to find out that because of Peri messing with my hormones my I was having panick attacks one behind the other and didn't know it. They put me on hydroxyzine hcl 25mg and every single symptom went away and hasn't returned after the very first pill! This month I was blessed with my normal cycle of 3 days and I'm so thankful and relieved.
    • Posted

Thanks for replying unico, I also take lots of panic attacks

But if I bleed it's different from the usually lightheaded shaky legs, I completely lose balance, find it difficult standing and walking around, this creates more worry and anxiety and makes me feel depressed and feel that I can't go on

I just don't understand how hormones can do this, my younger sister who is a year younger than me (I'm 52) dosnt get any symptoms like this, she has some hot flushes and the odd migraine but still living her life as normal, I feel disabled

I was suffering from severe stress and anxiety when this all started last year then my mum passed away in January this year so I'm wondering if all of this has made my peri meno worse

Hugs

Brenda

• Posted

Hi Brenda,

Im sorry you are feeling bad. I'm not on HRT but have noticed that right before and during my cycle, I get the off balance feeling. It's nerve wrecking. It feels like I'm continuously stepping off an elevator. Sometimes I have to hold on to something for fear I'm going to fall. I've never had this problem in my life until the last couple months. I don't have any suggestions but I do expierence it as well

• Posted

Hi Jamie, this symptom is causing me so much distress and anxiety, I feel I'm just stuck with this, I wish I did not get so anxious

I hope it passes soon

Hugs

Brenda X

• Posted

I know the feeling. It really causes some anxiety. I actually have it today myself and my head feels a little weird. I'm hoping it passes soon and you get some relief. ((Hugs))..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.