Banana Smoothie Sleep

Posted , 8 users are following.

Well im reporting back on my sleep!!!! I cant say for def it was the banana smoothie BUT fell asleep at 10.30 woke at 4.30 for the loo straight back to sleep and my hubby HAD to wake me at 6.30 as I have my grandaughter this morning but I could have slept easily til 8 ish YEHHHHHHH somebody did mention yest that bananas cause fluid retention so im gonna think about that one but im def gonna source some almond milk as almonds are in the sleep list and the choc almond milk sounds lovely???? on a plus side I did enjoy the banana smooth it felt quite tropical laid here drinking it lol so tonight I might put a pink parasol in it!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone else with your trials!!!!

2 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That sounds like heaven!!! Was the smoothie also laced with alcohol?? 🍌🍌🍹🍹😴😴

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.