Be Patient, never give up!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffered from anxiety and Depression about a month ago which lined up with a kidney stone and kidney infection. Here I am. a month later. And I woke up feeling...better. Every day I felt a little better. On some days the depression was horrible....I got angry at the people who tried to help me. They just...could not really understand my problem. That it wasint sadness, but an empty feeling. Or even lack of feeling. Only I could pull joy out of my day and it was work. Sometimes I just waited till I was tired enough to get to sleep. But again, every day. I started to feel a little better. And today im feeling good. I was able to get up. I was able to bring myself to get online and post that I was feeling better. Because I want all of you, going through this scare...feeling these things for the first time. I want you to know. I understand the moment your in. The hopeless feeling. Being robbed of your joy for seemingly no reason. Or feeling fear without cause. Anxiety and Depression. For me they both came at once. But now...a month later. I am feeling better. I have had no meds, I changed my diet and excersided a little. But not that much....and I am feeling like the only place I can go is up. So just remember. Be Patient, treat it like heartbreak....think of it in terms you yourself can understand. And give it time. Because it could be just a few more days. Before your you again.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am really glad you were able to pass through this and im glad you are handling this very well.

Thank you for your message, it would really help anyone who is suffering from anixety and just needs a little light to give them some hope.

Keep it up.

• Posted

It is nice to hear a good thing,and I am glad for you. Unfortunately not all who suffer anxiety or depression can find a good outcome, I am one! I have tried all sorts of meds and alternative therapies to no avail, I have recently found that taking diazepam 5mg x2 help me when I have to go out, it control, s my panic attacks and is helping me ,to at least visit my Mother in hospital in Coventry. I will not use the Diazepam more than I need so only use it when it is a very important need not for just going out to say go shopping or something only for necessity!
    • Posted

I'm like this also I've been like this each and every day for over 2 years and have yet to find a suitable med to help me feel the slightest bit better just keep hoping one day I will open my eyes and it will all go away
    • Posted

rstep04,it will happen one day ,I get told keep pushing and you will get there! But that is rubbish,

You will get better when you're body and mind decide not what anyone else says, meds can help in the meantime, but until your mind and body is right nothing can make it do what it does not want to do, if you understand what I mean? I am not good at putting things across

• Posted

Yes I think your right just seems like a long time over 2 years the last time I was like this it only lasted 6 months but that felt like an eternity
  • Posted

Trust me I know, some people have been fighting with fight for years. I know this wont help people who have been in the long fight. This post is for everyone whos just starting out, Who is young and only just had it happen out of the blue. To those of you in the first weeks and months of this illness. I am letting you know that you have a long time to go before you can honestly know if its something you will be facing into your future. We all have to work at our own happiness. At some point it becomes part of living. But if your just facing these demons for the first time. Give yourself a great deal of time. Because you could improve on your own in short order. You just have to let yourself have the time you need. But never be afraid to see a doctor. Or talk with friends. Help is out their. But sometimes the best thing you can do to help yourself. Is to just give it time and when you think about how your feeling. Let it go. Tell yourself its alright. And take a breath. To those of you facing these problems. Who have already jumped through all these hoops. I am sorry you have to face such a struggle. But I believe that even all you will overcome your struggles if you just hold on. And even if im wrong....I have to believe that. I have to have faith that we can all win our struggles. If I did not have that in me. Id still be fighting my own. I made a promise to myself to reach out and help others as best I can while I was suffering. And ill honor that till the day I no longer can ^^ 
  • Posted

Could you PM me and give me some tips? I keep relapsing and I'm struggling.

Thanks!

• Posted

glad I'm not the only one.

how are you doing today?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.