Been a month and still depressed over my relationship

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been a month since I've been dumped and I still feel like crap. I cry all the time and I'm on antidepressants and also abilify and I feel like it's just not working. I'm still so depressedsad someone help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I remeber being upset for at least two months when I didn't have anxiety. Relationships are emotional business. Your normal 
  • Posted

It took me 9 months to get over my ex. So hang in there your freedom will come. Go out and start dating again, and you'll get over them quicker. Trust me. And there's no need to feel down over someone who doesn't care. You have your whole life ahead of you. You're beautiful as we all are in our own ways. And remember everyone goes through break ups. It's all normal and natural smile 
  • Posted

I'm still finding it tough after two months. I was the one that ended it. It wasn't even a relationship. I believe that anxiety makes you focus on the things you really don't want to and question them. Be kind to yourself. Time is the greatest healer. 

Thinking of you xxx 

• Posted

I know exactly how your feeling, I think most of us have been there at some point in our life. Break ups are hard enough as they without anti-depressants involved. I know its easier said than done and your probably sick to death of hearing it, but time will make it better and easier to get over the relationship. Try and find a hobby or an interest and concentrate on that, it'll keep your mind of it. Hope that helps at all smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.