Been dealing with BV for about a month now what do i do ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

18 yr old that received treatment for bv about a week and a half ago with metrogel. it has now been 4 days or so since i finished using it and it's back, although i think it never left. i've been reading up on probiotics and using acidophilus crushed and putting it into a empty douche and putting lukewarm water into it and mixing it around to acticvate the live cultures, i NEED HELP this has been hell, i also was treated for chlaymidia about a month and a half ago, and i had the same symptoms as i have now. this is just pure HELL. should i get the cleocin cream and use that or just go the natural route. Someone help me out please sad

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

DO NOT DOUCHE !!!!

Go back to the doctor. Get the meds. Also go get acidophilus. Good stuff. It will run you about 30 dollars. Now take the acidophilus in the morning. Then at lunch take your antibiotics then at night take the acidophilus again. Continue this till you run out of antibiotics. Once the antibiotics are done. Never stop taking the GOOD acidophilus. This will keep healthy bacteria in your internal system! I promise this works. I struggled with bv for 3 years. And I did this and haven't had it since.

• Posted

What symptoms do you get ?
    • Posted

only the discharge. but i was just told that i have trich, not bv☹️
  • Posted

UPDATE, i don't have bv. doctors say i have trich rolleyes

• Posted

Do i get bumps right above ur vagina? I was diagnosed with bv. But im starting to think is something else
    • Posted

Im sorry i meant right above yout clit*
    • Posted

no, but bv and trich symptoms are fairly similar although trich is a std and bv isn't so the two can be easily mistaken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.