Been on 50mg sertraline for 4 weeks

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there,

?I need some advice about 50mg sertraline tablets for my anxiety. I've been on 50mg sertraline for 4 weeks now. They improved my sleeping patterns and sleeping better now, but I still have issues with my dizziness/anxiety. My anxiety still worse in the mornings, but by afternoon comes i feel better, what should i do with that issue? as i've not been day centre for 4 weeks now and still struggling even before that.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Stick with it susannah. I am on 100mg that I went straight on to 3 weeks ago after coming off for 6 months ( which turned out to be a bad idea) I relate with you about the morning time waking up anxious as I have been for the last few mornings. Sometimes these anxious spells take A few months to even out with the drug in your system I found the first time I went on it. I would see your doctor if the anxiety continues on after a few months as they may put you up to higher doses of setraline.

All my love x

• Posted

I am moving up to 75 mg. My sleep also has improved but I still feel anxious in the mornings as well. I was going to talk to my doctor on Friday and see what he thinks. This is the first med that has given me hope so I want to stay on it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.