Been queefing a lot

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 18 and I've been queefing a lot. I've read that it usually happens during sex, but I am not sexually active. I don't masturbate, don't do yoga. It happens to me anytime, whether I'm walking or sitting. By a lot, I mean everyday. It's happened 10 times in a day before, so yeah, that gets embarrassing. Does anyone else have this problem? What could it be?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This can actually happen due to passing gas. Unfortunately for women, the gas can actually come forward and enter the vagina and cause what you're describing. You might not even notice. For a few days try to take note of when you pass gas and when the queefing takes place and see if there's any correlation.

• Posted

How does the gas get to the vagina if none of those organs connect to the vagina at all? This explanation doesn't make sense to me?

• Posted

air is like water... It is going to take the easiest route to get wherever it can go. Clothing can play a large part in this. So when you break wind, instead of going out through your clothing it can move forward and go into your vagina. At some point in your life I'm sure you've broke wind and it feels like a bubble moving up your butt crack. That's not uncommon. it just means that the air is having a hard time getting through your clothing so it is taking the easier route which is up your crack. It can also come forward and go into your vagina. This can happen even easier when you are in a sitting position. and this has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you've ever had sex.

• Posted

Wow this is brand new to me. Are you a health practitioner of some sort?

• Posted

No, but I've been married twice and have had very open and candid conversations with both, especially my second wife whom I'm still married to. Both women have told me about this happening to them. so when I read your post it immediately took me back to those conversations. ...

• Posted

I don't have a clue as to how you dress, but try to wear loose clothes; that will help to let your nether regions 'breathe'. And cotton undergarments would be my suggestion (not snug). See if that helps with your issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.