been to doctors again and started gym

Posted , 10 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Well i went for a weigh in been on the blueys for three weeks and i lost another 6lb thats 16lb in three weeks i am thrilled. I started the gym yesturday its a small one in local centre and because it is doctor refurral they give you programme to do and spacific machines to use i was afraid never been to one before but enjoyed it. I am hoping it will help me loose more and tone things up a little as i go.

So swimming now gym and aqua arobics i am starting on tuesday. i am feeling quite good about myself but still didnt stop me form eyeing up the chocolate.

Gwen

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gwen,

Well done on the loss :wink: That's great news.

I did the GP referral a couple of years ago and it really helps - I've just bought a treadmill and cross trainer for home as the gym is so expensive. smile

I still eye up the choccies also :evil: - when will it go away this craving :?:

I do treat myself every now and again but try not to go overboard as before :oops:

Always remember \"Little pickers wear bif knickers\" :lol:

Jane

• Posted

Hi thats a great weight loss..... well done and keep uo the good work.

Dal xxx

• Posted

Well just been to gym again the membership is free i just pay £2 a session so if it gets my muscles going that will be great. My face was very red when i finished lol :oops:
  • Posted

If it's any consolation I've always done exercise classes, eg gym, circuits, aerobics, running etc and my face always goes very red. I put it down to my physiology :D
  • Posted

Gwen

When i come out of the gym or salsa im as red as a beetroot and sweating like a pig

But .... tis worth it in the end!

• Posted

Absolutely fab weight loss well done... smile

\"Always remember \"Little pickers wear bif knickers\" \"

Thats fab Jane....made me laugh... :D

• Posted

Congratulations Gwen :!:

All your hard work has paid off :D

Keep on that train :!:

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Well done Gwen, thats billiant! By my scales I've lost that in 8 weeks, I go for my 2nd weigh in on Friday.

xx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up