Befriending!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all , if anyone wants to become a friend , on fb, its Pam Clear! I'm all for standing up to anxiety and giving and receiving support!! Just a thought ,oh that's rhymes lol!! Xxxx

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi pam, I'm on Facebook, message me yours and I'll add you.

• Posted

Hi sjay, look for Pam clear , live in Worthing ! What's yours ? Xx

• Posted

Hi, pam what your picture, my name is James Peters but I don't have a picture, I'll look for you

• Posted

Hi pam sent you a message check junk folder on Facebook
    • Posted

Hi James ! I'm on there ,with pic of me and my daughter smiling , I've wearing specs lol

• Posted

Can't find anything from you James , give me bit more imfo can you please?, xx

• Posted

Hiya Pam how things going with you? Hopeful your all ok and ready for Xmas big hug 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi Dawn!! Was wondering how you are today,!! I'm good thanks , busy , looking forward to Xmas .lve got a shift in a charity shop !, its brilliant , distracts away from anxiety as you get so absorbed in what your doing and your doing something to help others

Hope your good too my friend , and will have a great Xmas ,!!!! Xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hiya Pam... good on you helping out in the shop, like you said keeps you busy, and hopefully keeps away any bad days..

I’m good thanks had a blip yesterday, I was all good till around tea time, then seem to fall like a brick, god knows y, as just chilling watching tv, wish it wouldn’t do that to us lol.. but it’s another day, so hopefully it stay that way, at least one thing you know that the bad days don’t last long, so all good ..

Hope you have a wonderful Xmas, can’t beleave it’s nearly here, where does the time go, big hug 🤗xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.