behind closed doors

Posted , 2 users are following.

No Knows what goes on behind closed doors? I sit here, I contemplate I analyse I read I come to conclusions I re-evaluate. My life is nothing to be proud of yet my accomplishments are to be envied?  I've worked with some of the greats, met some influential people, not politions but people who matter, I was with Amy Winehouse at Ireland v festival, there at live aid etc. I've had fun in my life and the memories come to life when I see my photos. I,m such a sad individual who has so much going on in my mind it is often hard to express? Me bird? Ex, never understood yet she put up with me 4 16 yrs, I,m no Paul McCartney and she's no Heather mills but I would gladly give her half of what I have? It's not much mind? She's put up with me 4 16 yrs it's not just me put up with her so moral of the story is don't judge by what you read or even observe cos no one knows what goes on behind closed doors?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I messaged you but u deleted it . I never judge anyone as there isant anyone better or worse than another human being. We all have had our own secret war going on in our heads my mum was 45 45 years old when alcohol took her life under a car.  she was special and although i was taken away from her at 9years old. i will always think good of herxx
    • Posted

Hi reggie hun? I saw the deleted post but I assure you I never deleted it? I don't think anyone can delete a msg I assumed you were ticked off and swore or something and censors got wind of it? Glad I was wrong cos your posts have been quite wonderful so as why one was deleted I have no idea angel. So sorry to hear about your loss at such a young age, it is tough enough to deal with loss as an adult. You have found thus site now and we are here for you as you are there for us, it's like having an extended family albeit a family of strangers? That sits well with me as I could share with use things I could never share with my own family. Thanks again angel.
    • Posted

Never swore or put anything that should'nt have? You certainly got to stop giving yourself such a hard time my friend. Hey your human so when you do something good like drink juice for a couple of hours.. Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back..........
    • Posted

Hi reggie, just come back to the site after fighting the urge to for over a week now? Only just read this post and thank you hun, still no idea why your post wasnt excepted, (stuff happens)? (I know) thank you for your support, appreciated. On bit of a low at moment but nothing major. Tar hun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.