being alone with yourself

Posted , 12 users are following.

Does anyone hate there own company? I hate being on my own! I just feel scared being alone with my thoughts

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I hate panic disorders. Being alone can be frustrating once in a while. Its a vulnerable situation. You are left with all your fears, and yes you challenge them and fight it but when it triggers and you are alone it can get very messed up. All the fears run through your mind if you suddenly need help, do you really need help or is this anxiety.? You want comfort and you want to feel some sort of safe. Reassurance..etc..Saying that you are your own worst enemy, im sure thats been realized. This has to change, dont accept that at all. For all of us who are parents we care for our kids and will do anything for them. They see you as invincincible as the person who care for their needs..thats enpowering in a way because if you can give all that love and care to them then you can do the same for yourself. Theres something called mirror therapy its well worth looking into and helpful. It takes time to work. At first its affirmations but eventually after repitiition it becomes more realistic and believable. Basically the same as what you are doing in a extremly negative way with illnesses. You have to love yourself as is no matter what. You must. Panic disorders alter trust even self trust which is interesting but debiliating. After all you are feeling all these symptoms from it and you know you cant believe it. I think over time it can be misunderstoon that you arent suppose to now trust what you feel so you just loose trust in yourself all together. Think about that. Then realize after you come to realization thats true what can you learn or do to correct this.mirror theraoy is one idea. You cant trust what you feel because of you have a mal function. You do feel it, its real but it isnt a test book diagnosis of an ailment. At least not the ones you  likely are googling. I hope i explained that clearly because it has happened to me with being alone, and dreaded at times in the past but soul search that within you. trust you know better and trust yiur body is strong and trust in a higher belief. Trust in proper breathing and please trust the panic attack or extreme negative thiught will pass. You are the ine in the body forever you must love it as is.  
  • Posted

Yes. I understand how you feel. Since I've been having these panic attacks I never want to be alone and it's crazy because my parents live beside the hospital and I love being at Thier home because of that.
    • Posted

I think everyone on here would love a home by a hospital. That made me smile.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.