Being happy - how does it feel?

Posted , 4 users are following.

this is going to sound strange, what does being happy feel like? Today I'm feeling like being on top of the world. Is this being happy? I can't remember what it feels like! Now it just needs to last. I not moaning, I feel like I can burst, but scared that I'm to high and it will come down with a massive bump. I am on top of the world!!!

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

If your happy today it doesnt mean you are going to come down with a massive bump tomorrow,ive had high days,normal days and low days,yesterday I had a good day but by the evening I was crying my moods go up and down but stay positive and hopefuly you will feel happy tomorrow as well.
  • Posted

Hi pal enjoy it, you deserve it. You say you are scared of being to high well don't be. You will come down from this high (hopefully more gradual than a massive bump) but that is normal everyone has these ups and downs, even if they do not suffer with depression, it is part of normal life.

look after yourself

• Posted

Thats great what caused you to be like this lol smile
    • Posted

Had a good meeting at work, met up with a friend yesterday and my boss said that she'll change my hours giving me 1/2 day per week off for the year. This time is my time, for me to do what I want. Now on a high!! I could burst, I just want to run around like a nutter!!!
    • Posted

I Hope so. Means it's starting to work. Just don't want it to end.
  • Posted

stay posative and tell yourself you want more of this happiness smile
    • Posted

8 weeks should be roughly when it kicks in, are you on medication and how long did it take to work fully, more good than bad.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.