x

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Happy birthday for Saturday!

I'm 45 and from near Glasgow 

• Posted

Happy birthday for Saturday 🎂🎉. I'm 34 and from scarborough. Good luck with your weight loss x
  • Posted

I'm 38 and from the midlands smile

Happy birthday for Saturday 🎂🎁🎉🎈

• Posted

hi i,m 52 & live in bridlington happy birthday for sat x
  • Posted

Thanks girls - not really looking forward to it as it will be the first without my lovely mum, just hoping I can stick to the plan and not veer off track too much ... got weigh in a week on Friday

Lovely to hear where everyone is from and ages xx

• Posted

Ah that will be difficult, I'm sure she will be looking down on you and with you in spirit. 

Take care xx

• Posted

Im 42 and from Worcester xx

Happy Birthday for Saturday xx

• Posted

Happy Birthday for Saturday.

I will be 37 on Sunday and I am from Clevedon, North Somerset

• Posted

Happy birthday for Saturday hun, im 40 and from the newcastle xxx
  • Posted

Im 42 and I'm in a lovely little place called kinghorn in fife Scotland, right on the beach (which is brutal in winter haha). X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.