Being told I'm worthless every other day while taking care of my newborn.

Posted , 11 users are following.

I just had a baby two weeks ago and my boyfriend is back to calling me worthless every other day. We were outside coming home from our newborns doctors appointment and I was stressed about money and he said something that made me cry, as we pull up to our place he's screaming at me calling me worthless, I'm a mistake, my existence is a mistake and our neighbor heard him yelling all this at me as I was collecting my son and all his things from the car, I was so embarrassed. My be barley helps with our newborn, I do everything including cooking, cleaning, making the bugs lunch for work, dinner all while being woken up every 2-3 hrs to feed and pump. Today he started punching the walls and throwing things around, got in my face calling me worthless and how he hates me. He then sent me a text saying I'm blocked from both his phones so don't bother to text him. Idk what to do anymore. I can't kick him out of my apartment because I'm not working yet. I'm afraid I'm going to go back into a deep depression simply because of him. I'm so nice to him and I keep most of my issues about him to myself because I don't want to be degraded. I feel so sad and alone and idk what to do.

Emis Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How are you getting on now

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up