Being used.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Today or rather yesterday i had a frank discussion with somebody and yet i am glad it happened as to sort out confusion, i just got to the point where i was tired of being used as some scapegoat and the answer behind it was 'i'm depressed'. Strange, i use logic to communicate and all this person wanted to do is yell at me and talk to me like crap just because of THEIR depression and they're not hearing what THEY want to hear. In a way it's bullying right? So the next time it happens i have every right to punch them in the face. I don't deserve to be bullied at home or by people that are using 'depression' to cover up some kind of attention seeking disorder. I guess what i'm saying its hard. But i'm not going to break, their neck, maybe, but boy do some people need to learn some manners.  I asked a few people if they were ok and with one over the phone (actual convo) was told he'd be busy, the others i listened to as they had bad days (not on forum), caught up with my choccie friend, you know who you are Miss Matchmakers, but apart from miss choccie, i get the feeling i'm being used, if i was to turn around and say, 'hey i'm not having a good day, you need to leave me alone' to these people oh i'd start a war that'd p*ss off Putin. Buts is ok for me to get yelled at? I thought i was the one who was 'bonkers'.

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I wouldn't like to comment on your friend, but maybe punching them in the face isn't the way forward? Lol

Maybe trying to ignore them would be a better option?

But this miss matchmaker sounds pretty cool? 😛 and would hope that she doesn't make you feel used, I think she appreciates more than you know the help you have and are giving her 😊 xx

• Posted

Lol its funny how this didint get posted until now, i reworded it and posted it again, i think hes got some type of attention seeking problem, hes using 'depression' as an excuse to yell at people, no Miss Matchmaker is awesome and no she should know i dont at all mean her at all smile xx
    • Posted

Aww maybe give him the benefit of the doubt? Everyone has their own ways of dealing with depression, but if you're right and it's just an excuse then maybe use your depression as an excuse not ignore him lol x

Aww I have heard she can be pretty awesome at times 😛 and she knows 😊 xx

• Posted

To* ignore him that was meant to read xx
    • Posted

Glad you're good at reading between the lines as im not too clever at writing between them 😁 lol xx
  • Posted

Can you talk to your partner or family? You sound like your stressing over things,hope you work it out
    • Posted

No partner and no to family, i'm stressed, hm i think i'm more fed up, we all have to be polite and mannered and yet others think its ok to yell, and use depression as a reason. Its quiet now at least, thanks for your reply Shyboy, hope you are doing ok too, Nick.
  • Posted

Depressed or not no one has the right to take their s*!t out on others. I have been in some pretty dark places but I don't think I found my self shouting at anyone. You're not a punch bag and have every right to stand up for yourself and remind people to treat you the same way they expect to be treated in return.
    • Posted

Thanks Tony, just  when it gets like that i literally want to live up to the word 'mental' and tear peoples heads off and shove them on sticks, lol. Thanks for the reply and i hope that you are doing ok. Nick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.