Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Cure Needed shameful Symptoms

Posted , 9 users are following.

I cannot keep the urine in the bladder, once I drink anything I have to stay close to the toilet I will be going to toilet now and again instead 

I just have to stay away fro drinking anything. When in the toilet the urine does not come straight away, when it comes, its a bit painful and slow in dropping

Soon after finishing the toilet I feel like I want to go to toilet again, when I go I do just a bit of urine. If I am late to get in the toilet sometimes I can wet my pants.

I have had the condition for more than 6-10 years and I think it is getting worse and I am a bit ashamed and embarrassed of myself and need urgent help. 

I have been to the Doctors and they have said if all goes to worse I will have to go for a Surgery Which i Don't Want  and at the same time they are saying I am still young Where as Iam 55 Now 

and I am confused.I Did all Antibipotics , Ayruvedic treatments , Prostate Massage everything except surgery But Nothing works . I need to Travel A lot Due to My business and i can not Drink anything during my 

Flight so i Take Several Pieces of Ice with me which i need to Lick when ever i am Traveling sometimes i carry my own sometimes i get from the Flight attendents i am really shameful to share this story and looking for someone that Could help me .

7 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Mate , I have been suffering from other type of Prostatitis and I dont know why does men always have to suffer from such problems and it looks like your problem is more simple then mine you found a Remedy for sorting out your frequent urination problem , i was on antibiotics and now i have developed resistance towards antibiotics and nothing can help me now and my urologist gave up on me . Good luck mate 
  • Posted

What is your diagnosis, and what tests have they done? Do you know if they said you have BPH with an obstructive prostate? Do you know your post void residual (PVR)? If not, ask. 

Sounds like you might have both an overactive bladder plus bph/luts, but again, your doctor should know what you have. Hopefully, your doctor is a urologist, if not I would see one as they specialize in these kinds of problems. 

If you do have overactive bladder plus bph/luts, there are alternative things you can try, other than surgery, depending again on your diagnosis.

Lastly, make sure you're drinking at least six 8 ounce glasses of fluid a day. You don't want to be dehydrated on top of everything else.

Jim

• Posted

David there nothing to feel shame about , you are trying your best and we are all in need of help , i feel sorry for you .
  • Posted

You have frequent urination but you must drink water if you stop drinking water , you may start suffering from kidney problems , be careful while you experiment with your health . Find a Health professional that may help you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.