best fast food to eat 7 days after extraction

Posted , 2 users are following.

so on friday july 21 i had 5 upper teeth extracted via an oral surgeon 3 on the right 2 on the left after eating soft foods for the past 6-7 days ive decided to start reintroducing solid foods but since i wont be home all day im stuck with fast foods.

what fast food places would be safe for me to eat at in terms of there solid foods im limited to wendys taco bell mcdonalds PIZZA and burger king

sorry if this seems like a dumb question but i suffer from paranoia and anxiety and dont wanna risk damagin the extraction sites and i dont wanna risk dislodging the clots?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Try not to worry your mouth will be very sore for a few days. I think your best bet is yogurts all 

Types types of yogurts but avoid the low fat ones the have lots of nasty bulking agents in them. Good quality full milk yogurts, good quality ice cream will help reduce inflamation, try to keep the bleeding to a minimum. If your mouth doesn't heal go and see your dentist. I'm concerned as to why you had so many teeth removed. Were they overcrowded of going septic? Remember sepsis isn't normal but if you are double Jointed then please tell your dentist GP and any consultant you see. 

• Posted

your reply made no sense it had nothing to do weith my question which was simply whats the best fast foiod place thats safe to eat at after having teeth extracted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.