Better be gone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Wheres everyone gone?

Feel like I did at the beginning,cant cope with tiniest set back,getting up in t he morning and making myself go out now and hurculean task. :cry:I dont know why Im going backwards,am v worried I may just give in. Nothing distracts me,nothing is getting better,every day something new happens to make me think Id be better off not here

Jo

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How are you now ? hope you feel better than you did earlier, i feel sometimes that its one step forward two steps back, your not alone x
  • Posted

Hi Charlies girl

sadly not better,having to sleep as much as I can to get away from anxiety,v tearful,little reason to go on.I dont now why.Handover to adult assessment team today cancelled as new keyworker ill,if I could have just one better day....

Thanks for listening

JO

• Posted

Dear Jo

I really hope your better day is just around the corner.

You can always chat with me on here if i can do anything to help.

Emma

• Posted

Hi Emma

thanks for post,today is just the same,I wake up tearful and anxious,my 13 year old is always vile and really hard to get up and out to school every day.When everyone has gone,I seem to take forver to do even the smallest things,I dont want to get ready and tidy up although I do,and make myself go out once at least.Still I wish I was dead but im not brave enough,sleeping is best to get through the day but I cant do it forever.I cant cope with the slightest upset,impossible with my daughter being so difficult.As soon as she gets back frm school its the same spiteful lashing out at me for some imagined slight.We have tried everything for her but nothing has helped.Im scared of her to tell the truth and the high stress levels dont help me at all.I can feel myself sinking,i wish I would die

JO

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.