Big change today - now I can pee great!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I just had quite a change in my status. Yesterday I passed some smaller pieces of dead tissue and then today I passed this HUGE chunk of dead material. All of a sudden I can pee! I think that the chunk of material we saw in the bladder scan last Wednesday that was causing a blockage is what I passed. Peeing like a teenager now. I have messaged my Doc and will talk to him tomorrow but I suspect that the surgery on Tuesday will be canceled.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Good news for you........curious was the dead tissue caused from radiation?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Congrats on the Good News.

Best,

Fred

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

No, the tissue is from the Rezum procedure which I had last July. I suspect it has just been lodged in place and after the scope last week - perhaps the scope pushed it around enough to break it loose. Who knows, just glad for the results.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Great result!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up