Bio identical

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have felt sooo bad for months due to menopause. Dont want to leave my house, too tired to go anywhere, just want to sleep all the time, my hair is breaking and falling out, heart palpitations, trouble going to sleep, and just not caring about anything.

I have an appointment with a doctor who does the bioidentical hormones. Has anybody had any luck with them, or heard good or bad? i know its expensive, so if its not worth it, i want to cancel before i waste money. Or do you have other recommendations?

Thank you, everybody!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've heard good things especially for headaches and hot flashes. My friend says I should try BUT for some reason she is still tired.... IDK if it's for me, yet.

• Posted

My mom, who is 70, has been on them for many many years. She swears by them and is thriving.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.