Bipolar uterus. What's happening!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

AI am a 38 you woman in the has been thoroughly baffled from the lower half of my body. My cycles have always been painful and heavy, until the last 8 years? In which they became quite short, although still painful and heavy.

I started BC after getting engaged a few years ago and... it went haywire. I bled constantly for two months, experienced pain that made me lightheaded, etc. I finally gave up on BC 2 years ago, simply because I was drained and was resorting to adult diapers to avoid the embarrassment of constantly staining.

I eventually balanced out and my period became a hard but quick hit....for a very short timespan. The last year and a half or so, it's gone tri polar. 2 cycles a month, PMS symptoms starting half way through my period. (Occasionally staring towards the end of my cycle). My 4 day period, now maniacally, lasting 9 days. Then 2 weeks later I'll get PMS followed by my usual painful,heavy 4 day period.

I honestly am at my waist and. I cant plan anything, I cant explain m_ mood swings to my husband, and thanks to the American health system, I cant afford an appointment. And if I could, I've found that they generally shrug everything off unless you are pregnant. (My experiences only, mind you).

I've never had a child nor have I been pregnant, if that info helps.

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

• Posted

I also apologize by the atrocious grammar/misspellings. I'm working off an android, and cant see what's being typed/autocorrected

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up