Bizarre dreams anyone?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So Ive been having some bizarre dreams ever since I started this peri mess. I usually wake up a couple times throughout the night and the bizarre dreams happen after I going to sleep the 2nd or 3rd time in the night. So it's usually between 4:30 and 5:30 a.m. I don't eat anything that late so I know it's not that and I don't have the TV or anything on. Does this happen to anyone else? Oh yeah and I usually wake up with my mouth dry and a slight headache.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This happens to me too ! I'm 42 and in peri but these strange dreams have just started to happen. It's frightening , last night I woke up in a hot sweat because I could see spiders crawling down my bedroom walls 🙄 wish I could turn the clocks back a few years x

• Posted

I had it too in perimeno.  Typically our estrogen levels are at their low point around 4:00am.  A lower than normal (for you) estrogen level, as things change and decline in perimeno, might explain this.  It is typical for  women to experience temperature changes (night sweats and hot flashes) as well as waking at night, as your body adjusts to lower levels.  

Not comfortable, and very unpleasant.     

• Posted

Hi Yes I did had the odd funny deam but dry mouth yes and still get it menopause touches every single cell in your body it's normal Valarie hope it gets better soon for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.