Black hole

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all , been signed off work again till august as mental health team feel I'm not ready for work and I just feel bipolar is beating me and I see no end to this black hole I'm in at mo , sorry to ramble

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

it's hard having and living with bp.  Sorry you are unable to work.  How about volunteering somewhere to fill the time.

rich

• Posted

Sounds a good idea , but I'm in a low at mo and really struggling to leave the house ,paranoia bad at mo
  • Posted

Don't ever be sorry about your feelings you have nothing to be ashamed of and if talking on here helps then please talk away. My sister is bipolar an struggles alot with it. Why have you been signed off work
    • Posted

I had a manic episode at work jo and made mistakes sad and now I'm in a low and can't even contemplate leaving the house as parnoia bad at mo , I have a loving wife and 2 kids and they the only reason I'm still breathing , feel such a let down .
    • Posted

In what way did you have a manic episode and what are you paranoid of. You have a loving wife and two kids and raising children takes a very strong person and atleast you are trying to seek help with your fight an not go it alone you sound like a good guy not a let down
    • Posted

Thanks jo smile I lost touch with reality ,didn't sleep for a week or very little ,don't really Rember much else thought I was ok but obviously wasn't
    • Posted

I have sleeping issues myself my body wants to rest but my mind won't settle an this can happen for days I've tried various meds but can't seem to find a solution. What keeps you awake
    • Posted

My mind is always racing never wanting to shut down , I liken it to a road full of cars when I'm high and a empty foggy road when low that's the only way I can describe it .
    • Posted

What do you think is it many things I one thing specificly that bothers you
    • Posted

Totally with joe dont apologise for your situation dude its not your fault only your battle! I agree maybe you should focus on something to occupy the mind remove the negativity a little....maybe when your ready? Get some rest, your family love you, and you will rise again out of the black hole man hang in there Rich man !
  • Posted

Hi Richard

sorry to hear that you have been signed off work. 

please consult you doctor and share your set of negativity.

good to hear that you have a beautiful family and you are motivated to fight for them

take care man!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.