Black out

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffer with aniexty mainly thinking summut bad is going to happen to me :-( 

If got head ache I got brain tumour, lumps etc

I can't sleep properly but always tired, can't eat properly, scared of everything, scared of doing school run etc, as feel so rubbish & scared of passing out.

Does anyone else kind black out, I'm talking to sum1 then my mind goes blank n I forget wot I was saying n can't hear what's going off around me & I dunno wot I doing, it's only for about a minute, but fed up of it, any1 else done anything like this, I just want my life back & dunno wot 2do at all 😭😭😭

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Im same i think i got cervical cancer as ihave bad back pain .tirdness constipation .nausea. Hey are all symptoms .yet symptoms of cancer and anxiety so what am i ment to think its a circle.i went for a smear test but refused me one as its not due yet i think its a joke. An yeah i always fimk summet bad is goin to happen to my heart aswell. My chest hurts and can feel my heart beatin and wheezing. Its terrible i know what your going through xx
    • Posted

Why are we all suffering with this :-( it's a awful thing, I just want my life back :-( how long u been suffering with it ? Do u know wot brings ur son luv 

Have u got anyone 2help u x

• Posted

Hey, this does sound like anxiety and maybe a bit of depression. Have you spoken to your gp about how you have been feeling they may be able to give you some medication or refer you for therapy of some sought. Take care x
    • Posted

Hey Sarah Yh I spoken to gp, I am seeing councillor but not ad appointment as yet :-( all going 2slow luv, defo depressed luv as I want my life back xx
  • Posted

Hi Gemma that was exactly me when I first got anxiety at 19 I'm not 35 and I'm exactly the same , I no it's easier than said but you no it's anxiety so try not to panic yourself to much . When I went to the doctors they asked what I wanted to get better so my reply was my life back and be the person I was , his reply was try and concentrate on the person you are now , but the pains, dizziness, adrenaline pumping there's nothing worse it's horrible and I'm pleased it's become where people are speaking out now as I told no 1 for years I was embarrassed x
    • Posted

Thank u so much & that's me luv, I've stopped doing everything :-( I just like 2 stay in & can't wait 4 bed everyday, wishing my life away roll on 2moz but I'm not enjoying my life at moment or my kids, just wishin days to pass, I really wish this wud do one :-( 

Yeah I agree luv there's a lot of people suffering with aniexty I never knew they was do many people with it.

I hope u are ok & don't suffer as much as u used to xxx

• Posted

You can't let it beat you Gemma you have to build up the courage and beat otherwise if you just sit back it will take over your life completely, I'm no where near as bad as I was but still have bad spells , I wouldn't leave the house at 1 point always making excuses up to get out of going to special occasions , always here if you need to talk x
    • Posted

Thank u so much luv, I pushing my self to do everything's school runs etc, but I'm really scared :-( i just want my life back now I had enough :-( 

How long u been suffering with it x

• Posted

Your doing the right thing by not hiding away so well done , how long have u had it x
    • Posted

I started blacking out about January but I wasn't bothered as didn't affect me much, but the way I am now, August :-( I totally had enough just wishing wud do 1 x 
  • Posted

Hi Gemmalemma15

I think what you are having is some sort of seizure. Probably petit mal seizure. Have you been checked by a clinician? I think it's essential that you have yourself checked immediately. Don't worry there are many treatments out there for both anxiety and seizure attacks. The important thing is to be diagnosed early so you can start with the treatment. I hope you get better.

Come back here again and let us know how the check up went. God bless.

• Posted

I only found this forum yesterday and I find it really good not only sharing similar symptoms but it's also helping me forget and deal with my anxiety xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.