Bleeding

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies. Not had a period since June 2015. Then bang the last two months have been horrendous!! Clotting heavy bleeding and really bad cramping pains so bad they are waking me up. Has anyone else had this. 😁😁X

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I didn't have a period from Jan 15 to dec 15, almost a year. My hrt levels were 146 & was told I was post menopause! Now I'm back having monthly periods... It's all confusing to me.

• Posted

Must be something the air as, if you look at this evenings other recent post on periods, it's happening to several of us!

As I've just posted...last period was April 2015...just started again yesterday!

Will now be another year in peri at 58...luckily I'm not suffering ! Yet !!! Jx

• Posted

Feels like it's never going to end. 😁 I honestly thought I was going to give birth the pains are unbearable. X
  • Posted

Oh yes i have not had a period for a while, and all of a sudden i have menopause bleeding again like a period started yesterday felt crampy had a lot of diarrhea plus hemrroids acting up to yesterday.Β 

The crazy part is i had a dianostic laporoscopy done plus a D and C to clean my out in January and now i am bleeding again this is really strange am i really in menopause or what the blood results did say i was in menopause so i just don't understand this or my body at timesΒ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.