Bleeding after hemmoroids surgery from 2-3 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

Bleeding after hemmoroids surgery from 2-3 years. No pain but some times problem during stools.taken advised and treatment from same Doctor Who done surgery but no improvement in conditions.

Please advise

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I also have unpainful bleeding occasionally during BM after hemorrhoidectomy which was 7 months ago. I guess there's sensitive small blood vessel. Would like to hear from some positive experience. I assume consistent easy BMs wouldn't hurt.

• Posted

It's ocassinal bleeding during BM but much of time created much attention and some Fear too. Doctor saying that need to proper care like food habit specially avoid gastic food and not drive long etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.