Bleeding after menopause

Posted , 5 users are following.

Haven't had a period in 2 years but this time last year almost to the day I spotted and had an ultrasound and a biopsy and everything was fine . Here I am a year later doing it again but this time I have had a hot flash or night sweats since I started bleeding witch is just about gone like a normal period! I went to the ER because I freaked out and the doctor said he didn't think much would change in a year and did a pelvic and said everything felt normal ! So I have an appointment with my Obgyn I just want to know what is going on oh and Google is not a friend!!! ??

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

well, i spoke too soon i guess. I am having what I would call a significant bleeding event, which is even more irritating following such a great visit with the PCP who told me not to worry unless it got to be too big a nuisance. Calling my GYN now for an appt. So irritated. I have stuff to do!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.