Bleeding and spots let's make it clear.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my dear ladies! I'm most of the time here and yesterday was reading about endometrial Cancer. Most ladies saying that they have had spots of blood between the periods or postmenopausal ladies had some spots and was going on for months before havy bleeding which rings the bell.

Will blood test show that it is Cancer?

I'm 43 and worried sick now. I was thinking I'm in perimenopause and it can be Cancer.

Shell we talk about symptoms more?

Many thanks for your attention!

Blessings

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi natallia,

i may not be much help to you but i know how you must be feeling so i thought id say hi.

i cant say for sure if blood tests pick up that type of cancer but c reactive protien test show up inflamation, that standard in blood tests.

there is another blood test i had that shows three types of signals for cancers i think.

ca15'3 breast,  -less than 30

ca125 cant read what this is for maybe ovarian less than 30

ca19'9 abd? Dont know what this means either less than 30

those lab readings are under 30 is a normal result.

i will google those tests and see what i can find.

im thinking though dr may suggest an endometrial biopsy if he is concerned.

i know its easy to say this but try not to worry, its probably just one of those things that happens now and then.

i have health anxiety just now so i understand how you are feeling.

i will get back to you shortly,

🌷

• Posted

Hi,

i checked the tests i mention to you in my post,

ca125 is ovarain cancer marker,

ca199 is abdominal ie pancreas.

you may have a transvaginal ultrasound on pelvic area, doesnt hurt at all!

or as i said a biposy. 

See your dr anyway, never hurts to have these things checked out.

best wishes hun 🌸

• Posted

Natallia,

Greetings love😊 I went to my OBGYN September before last for my annual pap. I told her I had been spotting between periods. When I wiped myself I would see blood. She did a cancer marker blood test on me that came back negative.

Sent me for an ultrasound. I then had to go see an oncologist because there was a cyst in my left ovary. There are 3 types of cysts. Non cancerous, suspicious, and cancerous. Mine was suspicious. The oncologist suggested I have the left ovary and tube removed just to be safe. I opted for a total hysterectomy. No reason to chance it in my eyes. I had the total hysterectomy in November 2015. All pathology reports came back negative, thank God, but do I feel better? Heck yes

They are very concerned when there is bleeding between periods.

Please make an appt and get checked. Could be something simple but why take the chance?

Please keep us informed with what you find out. You are in my prayers.

• Posted

Thank you

I will ask for ultrasound. Many thanks. Did you have any other symptoms? I have only 1 day when it is pink discharge during a day and nothing else usually a day 10 or around.

Blessings

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.