Bleeding everyday

Edited , 5 users are following.

hi for a month now ive been bleeding from my vagina non stop some times its smallp amounts sometimes its a lot it all started when i was constipated and strained to go to the toilet but now its everyday please help

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

get your self off to see the doctor ASAP. do not rely on this site.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You need to see a Dr and be examined

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm certainly not treating you like a fool, but are you sure it's coming from your vagina? The vagina & anus are quite close together. But if it is definetely coming from your vagina a doc appointment is warranted immediately. You will need a pap smear, an internal, possibly an ultrasound to look at your ovaries & uterus but any abnormal bleeding needs investigation. But please keep in mind abnormal bleeding can be several things, none of which are sinister. Fibroids are a strong possibility, but of course i'm not the doc so please get this checked.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey, I was doing the same thing from vagina and I had to get an ultrasound and other tests done. It was determined that I had a polyp in my uterus. They removed it and had it tested and it was non-cancerous thank God! I was bleeding a lot at times for over a month and had to be put on pills to stop the bleeding until polyp could be removed. I know it is scary but try not to freak out like I did. But definitely go see your doctor just to make sure! Best wishes!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I also was Highly constipated during the same time. It turns out I have IBS and have internal hemorrhoids. Have you seen a doctor yet?

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up