Bleeding gums - What's best mouthwash

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know a minor query re the gum (I was visiting the hygienist until COVID came along and had to stop going), but in the past I have used Corsodyl, but I found it really stains my teeth within a few days and takes ages getting the stains off!

Is there anything else decent out there which doesn't cause the vast staining, anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I used corsodyl up until recently and it is known for staining teeth. I now use Listerine. They do a special one which includes help for gums. Hope this helps. I'm not going back to Dentist until this virus is under control or I'm in trouble with my teeth. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi Jill

Ok many thanks for this, I'll give that Listerine one a try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.