Bleeding nearly six years with out a period

Posted , 6 users are following.

please can some one help me I'm will be six years with out a period in April at the start of the year I had a small bleed went to to doctors was taken in as a out patient that week all was normal this year in in september I had the same again had a scan showed the lining of my my womb had doubled in under a year from for to just over eight so a few weeks later I'm put to sleep they looked and the doctor said the lining of my my womb was thin so I was taken down to theater as it was to thick to be told it was thin ????? so tonight after just a few months I go to the toilet and yes a mother bleed more then before I've had tummy pain and back pain today just thought may be I over did it today I dont know what to do has any one else suffered this I think there missing somthing

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry no this hasn't happened to me but keep going and getting checked out. i've gone 8 months bleeding on and off than thought that was just the menopause but turns out its the wrong HRT.

Hope you are ok its so worrying when you think something is wrong. But im sure you will be fine x

• Posted

thank you just dont sit right with me bleeds after nearly 6 year of no periods I will get to the bottom of it x

• Posted

hi clairewlcx, may i ask what HRT you were taking? and what are you taking now? Im thinking about getting on it. im 2 years w/o a period and im experiencing anxiety dizziness hot flashes cold flashes light headness anxiety insominia and fatigue. im so miserable i feel like im going crazy. ..😥

• Posted

hi Jessica

For 2 years i was in the everol 50 combined. I went back because i started to wake up in the night getting disruptive sleep. The issue i have the 2nd doctor gave me everol 75 estrogen only which is for women without a womb. ive been bleeding on and off on this patch. im so worried for my apt in friday.

hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

so sorry you are going through this i have a merina coil to help my lining thin out protects the womb i would get another opinion if i were you must be so very confusing for you take care hope you get sorted soon god bless

• Posted

hi im so sorry you are going through this. try not to panic and get a second opinion if your current doctor cant give you some kind of explanation as to why you are still feeling this way or something that will stop it. prayers for you.

• Posted

You need to get referred to your local gynaecologist oncologist, You are right to be concerned, but this can be monitored, and dealt with. I had a total hysterectomy at the age of 40. I am now on HRT. It was caught quickly, there are other women I know who have been monitored for 4 or 5 years and then have had the Hysterectomy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.