Blip

Posted , 5 users are following.

well day 6 of this blimin blip its the nausea thats bringing me down .Its bit of a weird one because i dont feel nowhere as bad as when i first became ill but im just struggling . I went to work this morning but had to come home because of feeling too tired and the sickness . Im just going to have a chill.out day and hopefully i will feel better tomorrow . Has many of you had a blip after being on the meds for 8 months and recovered fine . Im getting so worried that the meds are not working or its something else and i dont need the meds

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

It's horrible isn't it. I had a few too many drinks on sat even though i told myself to go easy as it is the first time I've drank since starting the meds & I've been struggling a bit since. For me its agitation, irritability and anxiety. It's hard going but we know it will pass. Try and enjoy your day of chill time. I have been on the meds almost 4 months and I believe these blips will come and go for some time xx

• Posted

when i was on the cit first time around i didnt have any blips and was doing really well . i was on them for 12months managed to go down to 10mg then i was given antibiotics in feb which sent my anxiety through the roof . So now im trying to get back to normal whatever that is

• Posted

can the anti sickness tablet not agree with me i haven t eaten anything all day but being sick non stop

• Posted

hi, the nausea was one of the worst things for me too! its so hard to function when you feel sick all the time. Ive been on citalopram for years now and for the first year or so i did get blips like this but they do go away again. I havent had any for a couple of years now so the meds have been great in stablising me and if i have to take them always i learnt to accept that its ok. keep going and take good care of yourself, you will come out the other side again x

• Posted

I have been on forty for a long time but over the last year slowly made my way down to 20mg. Going to stay at this level now as I still feel good on 20mg. My nausea was always worse first thing is yours??? x

• Posted

i was on 20mg gone down to 10mg but yeh the nausea is in the morning which is a pain as i have to be up at 6am to start work . Dont feel so nauseus today which is a good sign but havent gone work . will definately go back tomorrow

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

i just finished 8 months. I had kept a journal and just went through it. I did have a lot of nausea and went many weeks with hardly eating. I know its very hard to go through this. Please hang in there. You will get through this big blip.

Will

• Posted

hi Will i remember it was a front runner with the side effects with me first and 2nd time around . i have just got to train my brain back from thinking this is always going to happen look in the present not back . Its really hard though especially when u seem to be doing fine and it comes out of nowhere.Im petrified im going to go back to where i was

• Posted

hi Will feeling better today still not back to normal but doing everyday things .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.