Blister??

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I have two red dots (look like small pimples) on my vagina lips. They itch slightly and are tender to the touch. My boyfriend and I started having sex about a month and a half ago, but he got STD tested before we started and he's clean, so I know it isn't an STD. Recently we have been doing a lot of mutual masturbation, which involves him rubbing the outside of my vagina vigorously for a long time. I think the sores are blisters caused by the rough movement. ****Any advice?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It could be from the friction, or it could be herpes as they do not test for that during an STD check because it can't easily be tested without an active blister. The best way for us to tell you would be if you could include a picture.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.