Blister like foreskin and head. With wart?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm really afraid and I hope you guys can help me. I've frequently used tissue to cover when I masturbate which can cause the tiny blisters.I have also received oral from a stranger. Have not done any virginal sex without a condom. Please advise,

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It's difficult to offer advice without a pic.  It's unlikely that you'd have picked up an STI from oral sex though.

• Posted

Sorry. The url I posted for the picture is still being moderated. This reply includes the picture. Please Advise.
  • Posted

Update: The blisters seem to have cleared up. There is no itch nor pain, even when it first surfaced. Could this be any STI? 
    • Posted

That looks like quite bad friction damage and/or balanitis.  I wouldn't normally recommend seeing a doctor for it, but in your case, I think you should consider it if it doesn't fix itself in a few days.  If you're using tissue to actually masturbate rather than to catch the semen when you ejaculate, then I think you need to stop, as that's probably what's causing the problem.  It's mucosal tissue down there, so quite sensitive and easy to irritate.  It looks like you have a tight circumcision, so you should probably use some kind of lubrication.  I believe that most circumcised males use lube to masturbate.

These links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro

(written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

• Posted

That is a huge relief. Yes its going away slowly. Thank you so much. Will still go for a check up to be sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.