Blisters around genital area (picture attached)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, im new to this forums so i'll try to do my best to explain my problem.

Im having this small blisters that become big in a matter of hours; They start as an itch, then a small blister appears, and then it starts growing and it actually hurts a lot, especially with jeans.

So yeah ... i had been tested for Herpes and Syphilis and got negative in both, so i have no idea what i have, so i will appreciate a little help on this matter.

I attached a picture of one blister which i hope dont grow any larger because it hurts badly.

Thanks-

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

See your doctor soon! They can take a quick sample and identify the blisters. Also medication to keep the fluid fro the blisters from spreading. Alwayways wash your hands . I hope it nothing serious! 
  • Posted

This may not be an STI, but those look like strange and seem to be growing very fast, so I'd see a doctor if I were you.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.