Blisters for 2 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey. So a little background. I had sex with my bf two weekends ago. That Friday, we made out a bit a there was intense dry humping. That Saturday, we actually had sex and I was very dry and it hurt so much to the point that I told him to stop. We added a bit of lube then we continued. After that, I went home maybe 4 hours later and when I peed it stung. More than it usually does when I'm dry but we continued to have sex, so I got a mirror and looked at it and there were blisters on my inner labia. Bilaterally to the entrance of my vagina. They were tender to touch and only stung that night. The next day, it didn't sting at all to pee. I experienced no symptoms that I thought was related to the blisters. I mean I had body aches the following day but that's because of how rough we were going at it lol. I made an appointment with my gyno but I can't be seen until late next week. If they were friction blisters, wouldn't they be gone by now? They don't really seem to be changing at all. Also, I don't think it could be herpes because of how soon they popped up and that I don't have any symptoms. I wouldn't even know there were there unless I went looking. But then again I could be wrong because herpes affect everyone differently. But, I'm still sooo worried because I googled friction blisters down there and the only things popping up are genital herpes and hpv sad. It's going to be 2 weeks and they're still there. Do you guys have any ideas? I would appreciate it smile 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I found something that looks somewhat like what I might have. It’s called vestibular papillomatosis. But do they just appear like that randomly because two weeks ago they weren’t there? I’m so stressed and worried. Could it be hpv? Anyone know? Should I post a picture? 
  • Posted

Hi Sara 

Just relax no need to worry we should learn to face the reality but the best way to know if it herpes or hpv is get tested so as you can be on the safe side all the best dear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.