Bloated and feeling pulse in my belly and below my ribcage

Posted , 1 user is following.

Like the title says, I've been feeling this for weeks now, the more I try to ignore these symptoms they keep making themselves known. Not only that but with the throbbing sensation below my sternum it feels like something is pressing against my diaphragm or its rigid. If any of you suffer from health anxiety or anxiety in general, is this normal to feel this? I'm scared of it being an aortic aneurysm and I feel like I can't exercise or live worry-free with these symptoms.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have similar symptoms.

feeling bloated below the sternum

aches and pains around that area, though when i press that area to reproduce the symptoms, nothing.

excessive burping and gas.

I have been diagnosed with health anxiety, depression.

I stopped taking my antidepressant last july and these symptoms became common early September.

My mom tells me its just my anxiety since previously i had weird testicular aches and that went away and now this symptom has replaced that one.

• Posted

Idk.....I'm just so afraid of what it might be that I can't bring myself to go to the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.