Bloid pressure

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi anybody blood pressure goes up and down.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Mine does Maria, seems like if my hormones are acting up m y blood pressure is high and later on in the same day it can be normal pretty much. Mine is up and down ALOT! 

• Posted

Yes. Mine. It soared to critical and now on tablets. I was period free for 10 months then it reappeared for 3 weeks. I don't know if it was connected but it's never happened before

• Posted

Hello Maria

I said to my doctor I think it's menopause related but he insisted I went on blood pressure tablets.

In answer to your question yes mine did and still does mostly when I have a flush x

• Posted

Yes my blood pressure was high before surgery 282/122 put on BP meds it helped to lower but if my pain is up my blood pressure is up has surgery no dealing with it dropping to dangerously lower to almost pass out at time they have halved my meds doing better but still bottoms out a times can't seem to get it just right yet even seen a cardio dr

• Posted

Yes mine does! It is definitely hormone related. I didn't have blood pressure issues before peri hit. Now I'm on meds for it and it still gets slightly elevated when I'm stressed or having anxiety. Lately it was up because I was under a lot of stress and it has been unbelievably hot here in New York City. So that makes it worse.

• Posted

It is certainly hormone related. When in anxious, nervous, under stress or just to darn hot, it goes up.I never had pressure issues until all this started. I'm now on BP meds.

• Posted

Yip same here, on bp med, no issues before peri....darned hormones....do you get headaches too?...my flushes are dry at the moment, just get a horrid rush to the head making me feel spaced out...hugs maria

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.