Blood during intercourse.

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

on a couple of occasions ive experienced blood during or after sex. rare it happens but when it does it freaks me out. since having my son 5 years ago certain positions are abit uncomfortable, not so much painful but i know this may be due to me tearing when having my son and the scar occasionally bleeds (not alot at all, only when wiping) but last night me and my husband dtd and there was a small amount of blood on the condom and bed sheets...red blood but not alot. i went to the toilet and when i wiped it was more pink colour....non on my underwear and non since. but i have had a few period-ish pains this morning but im also abit constipated (happens to me alot due to IBS) so it could be linked but im so worried. im up to date with my smears and due on again this august coming up. im going to book in to see my GP and if i can have the smear brought forward. but if i google its always the worse thing possible. anyone experience this? there is no chance im pregnant so i know its not that.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

anyone????

• Posted

I have been having very similar symptoms - had twins 3 years ago, tore and scar makes sex feels a little uncomfortable depending on position. I have a gp app booked for Wed for an internal examination just to make sure there everything is ok, cant help my mind wandering to google and now im panicking and thinking the worst! Did you get to the bottom of it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.