blood in sperm..

Posted , 3 users are following.

about 4 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a girl i knew. that week i got a slight rash on my penis which was itchy. that has come and gone over the past few weeks. about 2/3 weeks after that i had blood in my semen. and now i cant maintain an erection and have very low sex drive for a 24 year old male.

there is also a mild discomfort in my left ball but no redness looks normal down there 

i thought nothing of this as i thought i might have been ok

but since it is christmas i have been unable to get to a clinic to get it checked.

looking for advise for peace of mind until i can get threw the weekend and have it checked asap.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would call the doctor and ask their nurse and see what they say. I can't think of it being any form of std but I could very much be wrong. It could also be something else going on that you might want to get checked asap. Good luck!
    • Posted

Have you asked this girl if she's been with multiple partners and has something her self? I would try to get as much info from her as possible too, that could help if the doctors ask
    • Posted

the girl is ex gf.. and havent spoke to her after we broke up i did however ask if she had been off with someone but she said no. i suspect diffrently regarding circumstances around the situation.. and 2 weeks later this.. alarm bells.. 
    • Posted

I would go to the doctors and see what they do and say. I kind of have a hard time believing that but again, it could be something rlse that has nothing to do with any sort of std
  • Posted

Here's what NHS says

"It's unusual to find blood in your semen when you ejaculate, but try not worry – it is usually only temporary and the cause is rarely anything sinister.

The semen may be blood stained, brownish-red in colour or have a pink tinge – but in any case, you should see your GP for a full investigation.

In many cases, no obvious cause can be found for blood in the semen, in which case it may be the result of a forgotten or unnoticed injury to the genitals, such as a trouser-zip accident.

... you should not use it to diagnose yourself with a condition – always see your GP for a proper diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.