Blood in stools

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been clear of blood for a week.....now just started again...thought I was rid of this. But WHY are my stools so soft to quite loose. So I go back on liquids or what. I go at least 5 times a day recently. Any answers please .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Are you on antibiotics?  Those can really cause loose stools.  Probiotics really helped me control that - I got one that had 23 different strains - 34.5 billion CFUs.  Are you in pain or have a temp?  If not, probably something besides divert. causing the bleeding - maybe just irritated colon or hemorrhoids.  If it continues, I'd check with doctor and they could do another scan to see.

• Posted

Dee. I finished the antibantibiotics 5 days ago. I've been drinking actmal And was taking probiotics. Am taking aloe Vera caps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.