BLOOD PRESSURE APPOINTMENT/ FLU JAB APPOINTMENT

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am to say the least FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS!!!!!!

I initially had a text confirming my appointment to have my Blood Pressure done .Further to that I had a further test asking me did I want to have my Flu Jab as well

I contacted the surgery & told them about the text & confirmed yes I did want to combine the appointment

Today I went for my appointment & had my BP done .Im happy with that result at least because it was 140/70 which is fantastic considering the amount of crisps I eat in a night

What I am FURIOUS about is = The nurse who did my BP told me there wasnt any left & made a separate appointment for me

I made it clear to her that I had the text & confirmed I would like to have both done & made my feeling s clear that I EXPECTED THAT IF I WAS ALSO PUT DOWN TO HAVE MY FLU JAB AS WELL THEN ONE SHOULDVE BEEN SAVED FOR ME KNOWING I WAS COMING FOR IT

I think this is very poor. I accept everyone is coming for them -but if they cam save a jab for anyone else coming then they can save one for me

Ive asked the nurse if one will be saved for me when I come for my separate appointment & she said yes , but Im not so sure

I put emla cream on my arm ready -WHAT A WASTE!!!

Its very poor service & I feel bad practice to not save one when i was one the appointment system to have both done

0 likes, 0 replies

Report / Delete

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up