Blood results

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

hi all some advice please 

latest bloods 

TSH 2.38 range. 0.30-4.50

TB11 0.6  range 0.1

FT3. 4.7  range 3.1-6.8

FT4 20.3. Range 10-22 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think you result looks ok.

What where you last results? Are you on any medications? Any symptoms?

• Posted

Don't forget this: stress and anxiety are the trigger of GD antibody and hence could make relapse of the hyper disorder. Try to dismiss stress and call off anxiety as you can.

• Posted

Hi mike I know but I’m a right stress head I’m back on antidepressants but just feel generally unwell my body aches I’ve already relapsed 3 times in 7 years don’t understand blood levels x
  • Posted

TBII stands for Thyrotropin Binding Inhibitory Immunoglobulins. These antibodies inhibit the binding of TSH to the TSH receptors.

Most Graves patients have a mixture of TSH receptor antibodies. The antibodies that can cause hyperthyroidism are called TSI (Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulins). These mimic the action of TSH by binding to the TSH receptor and signaling a request to increase the thyroid hormone output. 

• Posted

Hi danR so do you think my antibodies are kicking off again just can’t understand all these levels I’ve already relapsed 3 times  in 7 years many thanks x
    • Posted

Your TBIIs are above range. In itself that is not too bad as it pushes the thyroid towards hypothyroidism. 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up