Bloody prostatitis

Posted , 6 users are following.

I wonder how many men suffering from prostatitis have experienced very dark urine with blood clots I have read this can happen with this condition it does clear up but comes back from time to time and it's a pretty scary thing especially when the only medical help you get is self education after prostatitis takes your job and then your medical coverage here in the US out health care is a mess and outside of a very expensive emergency room visit there are little to no options unless you have money

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark

I had penis and testicle pain, along with lower back. I had to pass water more often. No sign of dark urine.

It's so uncomfortable more than pain. I hope mine has fizzled out. Been a long haul.

• Posted

I have had prostatitis off and on for some years with similar pain to you plus pelvic pain. Twice it started after passing some blood for a couple of days that it was surmised to have come from a burst blood vessel in the prostate. My pain is always worse when in bed or from sitting for a long period. Did you know that they make prostatitis coushions??
    • Posted

Thankyou Detek it seems symptoms are all over the map with prostatitis you mention bed and setting bother you where going to bed and lying down helps me where standing and body movement like squating and bending seem to trigger my flare ups infact I have confined myself to bed for the last 4 weeks that's the only way I have been able to keep from having bloody flare ups I read here of a man that had a 4 month flare up I guess I must be amoung the worse cases I just joined this forum to see if I can gain or share information best of luck to you
    • Posted

My worst one lasted from May to September and suddenly went overnight.

• Posted

Were you able to function during that time? In my case for the last month I can get up and do what I need for about a half hour at a time
  • Posted

Mark, I agree with you on the healthcare being a mess in the US.  Everybody has their hand in the cookie jar.  On prostatitis, I'm not familiar with your condition.  I could have asked about it when I saw my urologist earlier today but your post came too late.  
  • Posted

Not uncommon with bph/prostatitis. Started happening to me several years ago before I started to empty my bladder more completely with self cathing. Still happens every once in a while but not as bad as before. The important thing is to rule out any of the serious causes of blood in the urine. Have they done a cystoscopy?
  • Posted

Most people today don't drink enough water. Your prostate (unknown to most sufferers) is a toxin filter. It's a primary role of the prostate. So the more toxins we have to filter, without the throughput of pure water, the more toxic the prostate becomes. Think of it like a coffee filter. Your prostate needs lots of pure water. Dark urine is a sign of toxicity. The cleaner your urine, the better your prostate will perform and heal. At least 2L (3.5 pints) a day of pure water (not tap water which is full of toxins). To heal from prostatitis, you have to get your immune system working properly; and this means eliminating processed, refined and acidic foods such as meat and dairy; and getting back to vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and berries. Life gets tough with prostatitis. Mine led to prostate cancer nad I am fighting it naturally, without medication or surgery. Been three years.
    • Posted

I am at day 7 fasting only intake is distilled water Guiana hen weed tea and two tea spoons of blackstrap molassas and baking soda cooked til infused per day. Will report results at day 10

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.