Body feel weird feel like I'm going crazy

Posted , 3 users are following.

around two years ago when I lost my best friend and my grandmother I was laying be one night trying to take a nap and thoughts ran though my mind as if someone was going to find me dead have had several re vists since ekg,chest ex Ray blood work sugar test all came back fine started having chest pain back in December of last year accompanied by dizziness when to er ran test said I had vertigo now I feel like I am in a dream just about every day seems like I am just getting worse I can't do half of what I used to do I feel like I am going to faint when going to stores my mind races of all negative thoughts do have family history of anxiety any one have any suggestions I would like to have my normal life back I have two kids this has been going on long enough please help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Idk what to do with that sometimes I feel like that too. I will like for all this to go away I have 3 kids that has adhd and some other problems and there need me .
  • Posted

does this sound like anxiety?thats what other people are telling me it is 
    • Posted

Elizabeth, this does sound like anxiety.  It is usually triggered by something.  In your case, the loss of your best friend and grandmother.  Have you been to your GP to either discuss medication or counselling or both.  I have been having bad anxiety lately about my parents passing away and leaving me alone to look after my special needs daughter.  I don't live with my parents but they offer a lot of emotional support.  A lot of people on this forum suffer from health anxiety so perhaps have a look through the discussions, if anything you will find solace in the fact that you are not alone.
  • Posted

Yes have a therapist lined up have to go and do intake which in my case is hard for me to do because when I go some where  I constantly feel as if I'm going to pass out and the dissconnection with my body is not helping me just seems like the feelings and symptoms have got worse over time and once I feel like I have it under control and I feel I can live with it better it takes a turn again like recently I feel like my body is falling out or something and I catch my self and after a few minutes of getting my mind and stuff where it's supposed to be away from the negative thoughts like there is something seriously wrong with me or I'm dying I start feeling normal again but some what afraid to get up and go anything due to the feeling coming back of the dissconnection feeling and reading how other people on the net feel and what they go through tends to help as well
  • Posted

Will I ever feel normal again instead of feeling detached from my self and how do I in the mean time try to keep my mind off the neitive thoughts like something bad is going to happen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.