Boom!! Back at it!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Feeling good not going without a fight often in my life I've stunned so many Drs saying you won't this you can't that ya know what sometimes you just gotta roll the dice!!

Have you ever thought why a moth tries to break into a light bulb even though if they succeed they'd be electrocuted?

It would appear they have no common sense right?

Just maybe they have more sense than we think they have come to realise that they crave excitement just as we do, they see the light as beautiful they weigh up the risks and figure it's better if they are part of Beauty for just one instant and cease to exsist than to cease to exsist without being part of beauty.

Kinda like us that really then it really struck me I used to want things as much as those moths want to fry themselves

The point I think is we all should have goals that one thing you want or need to do within it comes the strength to carry on you've just got to find your passion and if I die going for it I died a fighter and for a cause that to be was worth dieing for.

I refuse to sit here and fade away!!!

ill be in the gym tonight and back on my feet in no time!!

3 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

What a lovely post!!

It certainly has me thinking.

Don't give up despite what people have said too you before..

Mike you have decided to turn it round. Roll that dice.

It's your life,your destiny, whatever that holds its for you to find and make.

You have the strength I can tell..

Don't you fade away.

As I said the post was a lovely one let's all be a part of beauty.

I know we all have to find that fight in us. Sounds like you've found yours I hope you run with it!!

Take care

Vicky x

• Posted

Don't fade away please xx get on those feet always one more round you said xx

• Posted

I get this!! Your the beauty that your craving to be tho your not the moth your the light please come home mike after I kick your butt we changing this name I know you've one more shock in you to those doctors hey I get it now the more I read it the more I see what your saying your in the dark but your the light don't give up let's laugh again at the you falling in the ketchup at macdonalds or the time you went into that girl with your glow in the dark condom on swishing it round saying feel the force baby let's just sit in the beer garden and people watch once more at least I need you here you need to shock the world you've everything you need right here

• Posted

Haha your to soppy and worry to much x

I promise we will talk when you visit me x by I gotta sleep now think I need explain some things to you right?

All in time what else we got lol

Ps I do trust you!!

• Posted

You do realise this is a public site and page have you no etiquette glow in the dark condom indeed

I swear I have no idea what she's on about people hahahah

• Posted

lol if laughter was only the best medicine hey hahaha god I really can't believe she put that there lol what a dounut I always called her sammy jammy donut lol I don't think I've ever face palmed before this lol

• Posted

Omh its too funny xxxx as in funny she put on here lol xxx wats a general fitness induction include then?
    • Posted

General fitness haha why have you made it sound like a pop quiz lol what it should be is a light fitness programme if it's an induction you will be weighed and heighten then ask what your goals are they should provide you with targets and small goals you should find it easy but still be working

However if it's a group session it more than likely a bit of bikes jogging on the spot general exercises nothing heavy as all people needs are different it's more an introduction to fitness to see what you feel more comfortable doing

• Posted

N ps thats wat they cslled it not me haha xxx
  • Posted

Heyyy u. Glad to see you back. Not the same without u!! So many on here miss u. U myt not realise it but like vicky & sams posts say ur a special guy xxx

• Posted

Only one of me that's true not sure it's a good thing though this was posted what seems a life time ago a different life to the one I have now lol

I think it's time to let go of negativity and focus on the future ya know we shall all do it together strength in numbers and all that

As always thinking of all of you x thankyou to everyone for all the support it's much appreciated a debt I fear I'll never be able to pay back so the best I can do is acknowledge the hands that helped me through this very tough time and offer you all the same Cconsideration and respect

Luv ya all

Mike

• Posted

Aww bless we will all help each other always xxx we know how it feels how hard a mountain to climb. Ur goin nowhere thats right missed ya n thanks for all u do too xx ♡
    • Posted

P.s. there is only one you. But thats a gud thing. Gud to be unique not a sheep xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.