Bowel problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi I went the gp few months with bowel problems had a colonoscopy and found nothing and was only having a bit if blood. recently after ive been constipated been bleeding loads it's gone into the toilet and all over the toilet paper when ive wiped. dont really want another colonoscopy done. gp already dealing with other issues I've got also.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When you had your colonoscoopy did they find any hemmoroids?.

• Posted

no found a tear that was it but used to only get little bits of blood when I wiped but now its gotten worse

• Posted

I'd say that its all to do with the tear. When I had a fissure there was alot of blood. Also being constipated will obviously put more pressure on the tear. For it to heal try and keep your bowel movements as soft as possible through diet and plenty of water.

• Posted

ok thanks for advise yes gonna change my diet is orange juice and water ok. it only happens when I am constipated

• Posted

Yes that's fine. I found using coconut oil after a bowel movement helped my fissure to heal as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.