Boyfriend cheated, now I have a bump on vagina ? image below

Posted , 3 users are following.

My boyfriend cheated on me and gave me chlaymidia, i didnt know and had it for a few months until the end of march when i got tested. About 2 days ago i noticed i had a bump on my vagina it doesnt hurt unless i press on it hard. idk what it is and scared it can be something worse like herpes

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

please any advice im really concerned !!

• Posted

The quality of the photo is poor, but you can't exclude the possibility of herpes, although it doesn't look like a typical herpes ulcer.

• Edited

that looks like a wart. dumb that loser

• Edited

i just got it checked at the doctors, they said it was an ingrown hair. However i still got tested got for other STD's just in case

• Edited

glad its just an ingrown hair !! DUMP HIM NEXT HE'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING U CANT GET RID OF HUN!!!

• Posted

Can't really see the texture of the bump on this blurred photo, but does it have a cauliflower-like shape?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.