Boyfriend Trouble Making Anxiety Worse/Me SUPER SAD. Sorry For All The Posts Lately

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Internet friends smile,

I'm sorry i have been posting on here a lot lately. Hope I'm not annoying you, but I don't know who else to talk to this about. My therapist has been out for about a month. I see her in a few days but I haven't had anybody who gets what I'm going through to talk to. So here is my story, sorry it's kinda long

last night I had a few vodka drinks. My boyfriend quit texting me so my anxiety brain made the worst assumption ever, that he was with another girl. So I text him about it and also sent like 5 suuuuuuper embarrassing snapchat videos basically yelling at him and saying he was laying with another girl. Well anyways I finally fell asleep and I had a text that said"sorry I crashed and I'm not with anyone... I want you here if you'd wanna be, but after how sure you are that there's someone else I don't think you do... But I'd like to cuddle you, anyways good night sleep well n we will talk tomorrow" so I woke up and text "sorry I'm the biggest a**hole in the world" and he said that "he needed to time to think about last night after the texts and snapchats because he was overwhelmed"

And all day I've been crying and having bad anxiety waiting for him to reply and I'm afraid he'll never talk to me again because it's kind of a new relationship, so I feel like he won't be as forgiving as a man who's been with me for a long time. I looked like a jealous freak. And now I'm just so sad and scared!

I guess I don't know why I'm posting this. I guess I need advice, comfort, anything. I'm just so sad. How can i fix this? I like him a lot he has made my anxiety better and makes me want to change. But now we are fighting I don't know what to do

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey if you want to talk about it do you like have an instagram? im @checkyourwrists I like help people (: if you could like direct message me and we could like talk on there or KIK me @ [lol.gucci] im a girl btw so I understand what you're going through.
  • Posted

Hi Whitney i wouldn't worry i done something similar when i first started dating my current partner. I never accused him of cheating but i got so drunk he had to take me home from his house and i said a lot of embarressing stuff and sent txts once he had left me and i woke the next day thinking he wont speak to me again because its showing a side to me that he wouldn't want to see so early on but it wasn't a problem after a while we continued to see one another like nothing had happened and also laughed about it. We am still together now 8 years later and have a daughter. Men always need time to process things but if he really likes you that time apart will make him miss you. Its natural to feel anxious about the situation and especially because you already suffer with anxiety. One thing i would say is give him time and hopefully he will be back x
    • Posted

Thanks for sharing your similar story. It actually made me feel a bit better. I've been waiting nearly 4 hours for a reply. I cannot think about anything else. I am checking my phone obsessively, crying, ect.. I think my period is about to start and so I am super overload with emotions.
    • Posted

I'm trying really hard to give him time. I've been doing good. My anxiety is making me think that he is out rebounding with another girl or never going to text me again. I'm trying to clean to keep my mind off things

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.